I tried to feel all with-it and derisive of taggers, but I think this is fun. So there.
And yes, Katherine, I’ll do it. I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve been gone a few weeks.
What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
Pretty much what I’m doing now (Sing et. al.), except that I was also working five nights a week as a jazz pianist at a black-tie club, getting my pilot’s license, and getting commercial comp/arranging and audio tech degrees. And I was also surreptitiously buying a ring for my sweetie.
What Were You Doing 1 Year Ago?
Exactly what I am doing now. Blogging and coming down off of another show. Oh, and I was building my first commission.
Five Snacks You Enjoy
2. Girl Scout Samoa cookies
3. fresh baked bread
5. hot earl grey (tea is a snack!)
(note, under Adkin’s abuse, #5 with no sugar is the only one I can have. sigh)
Five Songs To Which You Know All The Lyrics
Since I do music for a living I consider this a work-related question and I refuse to answer it.
These things are supposed to be fun! Besides, in my line of work, knowing the lyrics just means you’ve listened to the song too much… do you really want to know all the lyrics to a bad song? Neither do I, but I do.
Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
1. Invest to keep it that way
2. Buy a new car that isn’t about to break, explode, or otherwise die
3. disappear with Erin for six months
4. pay off a friend’s medical expenses
5. get an unlisted phone number
Five Things You Like Doing
2. Traveling (wouldn’t know it)
3. shop time!
5. learning new things and skills
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
1. My cool Korean tailored tux… the most comfortable suit I’ve ever owned.
2. That obnoxious yellow T-shirt I wore in elementary school. I didn’t understand what it meant or why everyone thought it was funny.
3. pajamas with footies… mostly because they don’t make them in my size
4. a cup… who invented those things?!?
5. Katherine’s underwire bra (wait… that said “never wear again“)
Five Favourite Toys
(a moment to note the British spelling of “favourite”. Most excellent. I vote we adopt it here)
1. Table Saw
2. Band Saw
3. Router Table
see a pattern here? Odd that my PS2 isn’t on the list. Priorities, I guess.
Who are my 5 victims?
1. That guy who looked at me funny.
2. That other guy who laughed at my shoes
3. That sneaky dude with the wad of cash
4. That salesman who came to my door once too often.
5 (soon). Our gardener when he finds the bodies.
Wait…oh, sorry that meant “who are the people I’ll tag”. I get it. Sorry friends, no tagging from here. Kat, I’ll let it die (ha) with me.